Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday Jeremy and Shauna!!

Jeremy loves desserts and especially The Cheesecake Factory, so that's where we ate. Kristen, Josh, Momma, Pappa, Jeff, Melody and Lana all surprised Jeremy at The Cheesecake Factory. :-)

After we ate lunch, we went to the movies. After the movies we went swimming. After swimming, we ate more food and of course CAKE AND ICE CREAM!!
Jeremy's favorite present was his 3 gallons of Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream with Gummy Bears from Maggie Moos.


We had a great birthday month in July! Sorry for posting the pictures so late.

This is us at a sushi place for my birthday.




1 comment:

One Happy Family said...

Yay for updates! I was starting to think you guys were having so much fun that you were too busy for blogging. Looks like you are having plenty of good times. Enjoyed seeing all the pictures and good food. However, I'm not so sure about gummy bears in ice cream. Hmmm? I think I'll stick to Reese's in vanilla ice cream...boring...I know.

Thanks for commenting on our blog. It's nice to get feedback.
Talk to you soon!
-Karie