Sunday, April 11, 2010

8 Months Old

I am so behind in blogging!! Clara is growing so fast and doing new things everyday. During the past few months, Clara has done a lot of "firsts".

This is Clara on her first plane ride. She was a great traveler. She slept most of the time and entertained the other passengers with her smiles and laughter.

I just love this picture of Clara! You can see her beautiful smile, eyes and personality. She truly is a sweet baby.
We took this picture in Shala's backyard in Brennley's rocking chair on Clara's 6 month birthday.
We recently took Clara to the doctor with a 102 degree temperature, and the doctor said there couldn't be anything wrong with her because she constantly had a smile on her face. She's always smiling.
Clara loves reading and being read to. I love teaching and I am so excited to teach my children.
Hopefully, I will get some more pics and updates on her soon.

3 comments:

Shannon Hairr said...

She is SO adorable!!

Unknown said...

I just want to snuggle her and kiss her and squeeze those adorable cheeks!! Cutest baby ever!!!

One Happy Family said...

Okay, I must say she is THE most beautiful little baby girl I have ever seen. She's baby model material- not that you want to do that, but she's adorable. Glad you enjoy teaching your little one. It is a joy and pleasure.