Thursday, December 9, 2010

St. Jude's Marathon


Go Jeremy!!! Jeremy finished his 2nd marathon in 5:14. He had horrible knee pains, but fought through them to finish the race!!
Chris, Darren, Geoff, Jeremy and Jon ran the full marathon together. They trained together leading up to the race and helped each other to finish. Will ran the 1/2 marathon. Julia and I ran the 5k.
Clara and I were very proud of daddy!
This is my 30 weeks pregnant picture taken 5 days before I ran the 5k. I was very pleased to do the 5k in 36 minutes considering how pregnant I was. I might actually buy the race pictures just so I have proof that I did it. :-)

2 comments:

Gage Family said...

JZ is a complete STUD!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

PatShala said...

I love all the wonderful pictures! We miss you tons! Clara is the cutest and smartest little girl!