Sunday, February 20, 2011

Welcome Baby Zoe!


This is the last picture taken of me while I was pregnant with Baby Zoe. It was taken on Sunday, February 6th, 2011. On Tuesday, February 8th, 2011, I started having regular intense contractions. They lasted ALL DAY long! They didn't become unbearable until around 10PM Tuesday night. At 11:30Pm, we decided to go to the hospital. When we arrived at the hospital, I was dilated to 5 cm. By 2AM, I was at 7cm and decided if I had made it that long without any drugs, I could go all the way. At 3AM, my water broke. At 3:30am, I pushed once and little Zoe came flying out!

Zoe weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz and was 19.5 inches long. She came out screaming which was different than when Clara was born. She is perfect and beautiful!
Clara is so happy to be a big sister! Every time she sees Zoe, she says, "awwwwww".
I love our growing, little family.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWW!!!! You are amazing, Shauna! I love the picture of Clara with her new little doll sister!

The Fishers said...

So, so sweet! Congrats, guys!

One Happy Family said...

Ohhh so cute! Congratulations! Job well done.