Saturday, April 25, 2009

Aunt Ceil

Our loving Aunt Ceil has left this life to be reunited with her many family members waiting for her in heaven. Jeremy and I are very grateful for the opportunity we had to spend Thanksgiving with Aunt Ceil and Uncle Edward in Chicago last year. I have posted some of the pictures from that trip in memory of our Aunt Ceil who will be greatly missed.



Uncle Edward and Aunt Ceil spent many hours telling us about our family history. These long talks will be remembered forever.

This is us eating the wonderful Polish Thanksgiving feast that Aunt Ceil prepared. It was delicious!



This is Aunt Evelyn and Aunt Ceil.






2 comments:

The Nashville Neely's said...

I had a wonderful aunt pass away recently too. I loved hearing her stories and all about our family. I'm sorry for your loss, but I know she's surrounded by tons of y'alls great family.

Gage Family said...

Dear jer~
So sorry to hear about your sweet aunt. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love,
Don & laura & family