Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Clara has recently discovered puzzles.  She is really good at them and enjoyes doing them all by herself.
 At the library, they had ballerinas come and perform.  Clara was so excited to meet the real ballerinas.  They danced and even gave the children hugs.


 We love feeding the ducks!  Grandma Lifferth is so fun to bring us to the pond and help us.  We also see turtles and lots of fish.
 I started serious running back in January.  I joined an awesome running group that I do 3-4 runs with every week.  We did a 1/2 marathon in April together and I got my best time.  I love running now and I'm totally addicted!!  Its helped me so much in so many ways!!  I love my running buddies!
 Emma spent a few days with us.  Clara and Zoe loved having a fun big sister to play with!
 I was so excited to have Shala, Brennley and McKay come visit!!  We had a wonderful 2 weeks with them.  We ran, played, ate, traveled and partied together!!  I love my sister Shala!  We have an awesome friendship that gives me so much strength.


No comments: