Monday, October 26, 2015


I haven't blogged in a while but my sweet friend Candice inspired me to start again. A lot has happened since my last post. We have added two more children to our family. Thaddeus is my little man who has completely stolen my heart. He brings a smile to my face every day!!! He is 2 years old. Violet was born 7 months ago and is the sweetest, calmest baby doll. I am constantly reminding my other children that she isn't a toy but an actual baby so they have to be gentle and kind to her.  I love being a mom to 4 energetic, fun and intelligent children. They keep me entertained and enjoying life!

 Jeremy has been out of town a lot this month. When bedtime finally arrives, I have to celebrate!!! Bedtime, WOOHOO!!!
Sleeping babies has always been my favorite thing!!

Zoe has recently discovered her calling in life. She is an artist. An artist of hair (just chopped hers off all by herself), clothes, shoes, photography, drawing, dancing, food (she loves to cook) and everything else she does. She is definitely going places. I love that busy girl.

No comments: